The Burrough family welcome you to Barleymows Farm Shop & Restaurant, near Chard, Somerset.
Barleymows is an inviting, well stocked farm shop with a wide choice of produce – from fresh meat from our own farm, food prepared in our kitchens and other top quality and tempting products either home produced or locally sourced – plus cafe and florist.
Keeping you safe during the coronavirus pandemic
Our Farm Shop has been open throughout the lockdowns and the safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority. Our shop and cafe are open.
Please look for signage at the entrance of the shop or restaurant and follow the rules and procedures we have in place. THANK YOU.
Pre-order for collection and deliveries
For those who do not wish to come into the shop we are offering a pre-order and collect from the car park service. You can pre-order and pre-pay using a debit or credit card then call us when you are in the car park and we will deliver your order to your car.
Place your order either by telephone – 01460 62130 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are self isolating and do not have anyone able to run errands on your behalf we can also offer a local delivery service – please telephone 01460 62130 for more information.
Have a look at all that Barleymow’s Farm Shop is offering this Christmas
Including food, flowers and gifts that can be pre-ordered, our Christmas menu in the Restaurant, visits from Santa and more!
At Barleymow’s as well as our Farm Shop, we also offer:
- A fully licensed restaurant / cafe with gorgeous countryside views and an outdoor seating area.
- Our in-house florist, Rose’s at Barleymows!
- A salad and sandwich bar in addition to our deli counter.
- Friendly staff who have a wealth of product knowledge to share, combined with good old fashioned service that you do not get at the supermarket.
- A free children’s play area outside the restaurant.
- During the summer school holidays, a Maize Maze and Outdoor Activity Field is open (entrance fee applies).
- A tempting ice-cream shack during the warmer weather and Phil the Fish is resident in his Fish Shack every Friday all year round.
- During the festive season, visits from Father Christmas, meat and turkey ordering, gift hampers, carols and special events.
- An easy to find, out of town location (no getting stuck in traffic), directly off the A30 only half a mile west of Chard.
- A Camping and Caravanning Club campsite with breathtaking views and electric hook ups and toilets. The site is open from Easter through to the Autumn (weather permitting). Well behaved dogs are welcome and visitors’ children can enjoy our outdoor play area.
Did you know we have a campsite at Barleymows?
We have a Caravan and Camping Club Certificated Site with electric hook ups, toilets and a great view. The site is open from Easter through to the Autumn (weather permitting). Well behaved dogs are welcome.
Prices start from £14 night.
Shop, dine, explore!
We look forward to welcoming you to a real shopping experience in a beautiful part of Somerset!