At Barleymow’s Farm Shop we are proud to offer a wide range of delicious home grown, home made and locally sourced food and other products, and old-fashioned good service.
Our staff are friendly, knowledgeable and here to help – with a smile! If you can’t find what you need in our Farm Shop, ask, we will endeavour to get it.
Keeping you safe during the coronavirus pandemic
Our Farm Shop has been open throughout the lockdowns and the safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority. Our cafe will open in line with the Government roadmap (all being well), which means outdoor service can resume on 12th April and indoor service on 17th May.
Frequent cleaning is taking place and for everyone’s safety masks have to be warn. To enable social distancing we limit the number of customers who can enter the shop or the cafe at any one time.
Please look for signage at the entrance of the shop or restaurant and follow the rules and procedures we have in place. THANK YOU.
Pre-order for collection and deliveries
For those who do not wish to come into the shop we are offering a pre-order and collect from the car park service. You can pre-order and pre-pay using a debit or credit card then call us when you are in the car park and we will deliver your order to your car.
Place your order either by telephone – 01460 62130 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are self isolating and do not have anyone able to run errands on your behalf we can also offer a local delivery service – please telephone 01460 62130 for more information.
What you’ll find at Barleymows Farm Shop:
- A butchers counter selling local fresh meat, much from our own farm. You’ll find roasting joints, chops, faggots, burgers, sausages, prepared poultry, etc. Our friendly butcher can help you if you want anything specific.
- A well stocked deli counter with mountains of cheese and treats, alongside pasties, pies, quiches, etc.
- A salad and sandwich bar with fresh and tasty ingredients.
- Flowers and indoor plants in our new in-house Florist
- Fresh vegetables and fruit
- A large “free from” section for those with food allergies.
- Outdoor items – for household and garden plants, compost, logs, etc.
- Baking ingredients cookware and accessories.
- Greetings cards, gifts and gorgeous homewares. Table linens, tea towels, cushions, pictures, etc.
- A huge variety of jams, marmalades, chutneys and pickles. Many are made in our on-site kitchen.
- Chillers with more deli items and pre-packed local meats.
- A large freezer section with freshly frozen vegetables, also fruit, pastries, ice cream, meat and our own in-house frozen ready meals.
- Delicious biscuits, both sweet and savoury, and crackers.
- A wide choice of drinks. Soft drinks, fruit juices and many local beers, ciders, wines and more.
- Fresh baked bread and cakes. Loaves, rolls, big sponges and tempting cupcakes.
- Fresh eggs of course!
- Soft toys, games and books for children.
- Cheese wedding cakes, gift hampers and gift vouchers. These can be ordered, please email us to make an enquiry about ordering.
- Seasonal items. Easter, Valentines, Halloween and for Christmas we have trees, more gifts, turkeys and other holiday foods during the festive season.